Create a Video Sizzle Reel
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $106
- Propuestas recibidas: 10
- Ganador: vetriyad
Resumen del concurso
We need a :30 to :60 video that recaps our attendance at a recent event. Please note our first draft: [login to view URL]
Based on the general feeback below, I require a videographer to recut a new :30 to :60 version.
Please note that the raw clips are located here: [login to view URL]
For the recut could you please follow the <HB> style guide [login to view URL] and incorporate <HB> graphical elements to create synergy in design. [login to view URL] (graphic source files)
GENERAL FEEDBACK | HACK BALTIMORE
1. Following the pacing and energy created in previous videos [login to view URL], it would be awesome if you could hear the ambient noise from the space more, the applause, folks reactions or laughter from the Mayoral Event.
2. Could we overlay with words that have definitions of Hack Baltimore, Civic Hacker and other buzzwords (E.g. civic leaders, innovation, sustainable solutions, bridging the gap, tackling challenges, collaboration, etc...).Please pull from existing videos for b-roll and inspiration [login to view URL]
3. It should have the social media handles in it But not say “IG” it should use the IG emblem, Facebook emblem etc.
6. Can we please add more clips that show different perspectives of the event (e.g, full auditorium, a different view of the candidates, can we incorporate any of the candidate shots captured.) [login to view URL]
EVENT OVERVIEW BACKGROUND | HACK BALTIMORE
1. Last Saturday, Hack Baltimore partnered with the Greater Baltimore Urban League as they hosted Baltimore's first Mayoral Forum. Organizers and volunteers were present from HACK BALTIMORE passing out fliers and encouraging residents to sign-up to participate in HACK BALTIMORE. As an incentive for attendee engagement we had a fun photobooth activation, which drew a fun and diverse crowd.
2. The attendees of the Mayoral Forum were engaged Baltimore City residents. They came out to hear how the candidates were going to save Baltimore, but HACK BALTIMORE was there to talk residents about creating the change they want to see by joining the Civic Tech movement.
BACKGROUND | HACK BALTIMORE
1. Hack Baltimore is a civic tech innitiative that bridges the gap between "community challenges" and "sustainable technology solutions". Please note the attached one-sheet that provides a detailed overview
WHAT DO WE WANT THE VIDEO TO COMMUNICATE | HACK BALTIMORE
1. Though we captured footage at the Mayoral Forum, the footage alone does not explain, a) What HACK BALTIMORE is?, b) What <HB> is looking to accomplish?, and c) What <HB> wants people to do.?
2. We want to promote that HACK BALTIMORE is the Baltimore first free city-wide tech festival, hackathon and showcase taking place on May 8-10, 2020 @ the UMBC Columbus Center.
3. We want the video to communicate the key civic areas that HACK BALTIMORE is tackling: Housing, Education, Public Safety, Workforce Development, Health & Wellness, and Transportation.
CALL TO ACTION | WHAT DO WE WANT THE AUDIENCE TO DO
1. We want to encourage people to participate in HACK BALTIMORE.
1. The video will be used on social media and within partnership/sponsorship presentations to raise awareness of HACK BALTIMORE.