Create 15 second animation of running horse using provided graphic elements.
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $200
- Propuestas recibidas: 42
- Ganador: Tarekabdelrazik
Resumen del concurso
Hello again everyone! Today I am asking for an animation that will ultimately be converted to a GIF and displayed on a 640x256 (2.5x1 W/H ratio) 6.2 in. (15.75cm) VGA screen (shown in LCD [login to view URL] so you can see the actual size). I have mocked up a poorly done storyboard, but it should convey the general idea.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE THE GIF. Just submit the video in whatever format is most convenient for you.
1) Blue background with moving blue boarder in the &amp;amp;amp;quot;marching ants&amp;amp;amp;quot; style, as shown in the example attachment 'Marching [login to view URL]'. (That GIF is for illustration purposes only. I just found it for example on Google Images. I expect you to create one similar to the one shown in the ([login to view URL]) image. You can change the size and number of moving elements if you want.
2) Animation begins with the &amp;quot;Derby Dash - IMG_1955.png&amp;quot; logo moving onto the left side of the screen.
3) Once the image is fully on-screen, (about 2 seconds), zoom out where we see the logo is an imprint on the shirt of the horse rider. Horse and rider continues moving to the right.
4) The word &amp;#039;STAMPEDE&amp;#039; follows the horse and rider as he moves to the right side of the screen.
5) Continue moving to the right until only the word STAMPEDE is on-screen (this should take about 5 seconds). Pause for 8 seconds. Then continue moving &amp;#039;STAMPEDE&amp;#039; to the right until the word is off-screen.
6) Pause 2 seconds, then loop, repeating the animation again at step 2 where the logo moves onto the screen.
I do not expect you to use the graphic of the word STAMPEDE I provided. That is for illustration only, taken at an odd angle with a cell phone camera. Please find a font that approximates electric-blue neon lights and create your own.
The steps above are probably straight-forward and will be easy for you. The difficult part will be the horse. We want it to appear to be walking or running, so you will need to animate it&amp;#039;s walk. The graphic I provided (Horses [login to view URL]) can be used as a starting point for building a single moving horse and rider. The background of the horses is some kind of racetrack with a fence, while the background of the word STAMPEDE in my example is solid blue. I expect you to do something to fix that discontinuity. You can make the base background of the entire frame a race track, and make the spaces between the letters transparent, or you can make the entire background for the horses blue. That&amp;#039;s up to you.
I am running this $200 contest for 7 days. I will also run another almost identical contest for $190, where I ask you to include the logo and the word STAMPEDE in any design you want to create. (The boss wants horses, but I want you to be creative and make something even better than we came up with!) It is here https://www.freelancer.com/contest/Create-a-second-animation-using-the-provided-elements-or-create-your-own-versions-1728720
UPDATE: The boss asked for the words "Voted #1 Community Board" be added to the "Derby Dash" logo. See the attached "VoteShirt" image for an example of where to place the letters.
Comentarios del empleador
“We love the animation! Tarek is a talented animator and we hope to work with him again soon!”
kenselvia, United States.