Video Snippet for Social Media
- Estado: Pending
- Premio: $50
- Propuestas recibidas: 4
- Ganador: shytoki
Resumen del concurso
I would like a :15 second to :30 video that plays on the concept of an interactive photobooth slideshow. The call to action is #CivicHackersUnite".
1. Can you please use the <HB's> style guide [login to view URL] and supporting graphics [login to view URL], and create a high energy video, with music that combines the boomerang images from the <HB> Photobooth experience [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] in.
EVENT OVERVIEW | HACK BALTIMORE
1. Last Saturday, Hack Baltimore partnered with the Greater Baltimore Urban League as they hosted Baltimore's first Mayoral Forum. Organizers and volunteers were present from HACK BALTIMORE passing out fliers and encouraging residents to sign-up to participate in HACK BALTIMORE. As an incentive for attendee engagement we had a fun photobooth activation, which drew a fun and diverse crowd.
2. The attendees of the Mayoral Forum were engaged Baltimore City residents. They came out to hear how the candidates were going to save Baltimore, but HACK BALTIMORE was there to talk residents about creating the change they want to see by joining the Civic Tech movement.
BACKGROUND | HACK BALTIMORE
1. Hack Baltimore is a civic tech innitiative that bridges the gap between "community challenges" and "sustainable technology solutions". Please note the attached one-sheet that provides a detailed overview
WHAT DO WE WANT THE VIDEO TO COMMUNICATE | HACK BALTIMORE
1. WE ARE THE HEROES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
2. We want the video to help communicate the vision behind HACK BALTIMORE.
a. Build sustainable civic-tech solutions for the pressing issues facing major urban cities like Baltimore
b. Break down the silos by increasing the collaboration between innovators, community members, organizations & city government
2. We want to promote that HACK BALTIMORE is the Baltimore first free city-wide tech festival, hackathon and showcase taking place on May 8-10, 2020 @ the UMBC Columbus Center.
3. We want the video to communicate the key civic areas that HACK BALTIMORE is tackling: Housing, Education, Public Safety, Workforce Development, Health & Wellness, and Transportation.
CALL TO ACTION | WHAT DO WE WANT THE AUDIENCE TO DO
1. We want people to see themselves as civic hackers.
2. We want people to understand that you do not have to know how to be a techie to be a civic hacker.
1. The video will be used on social media and within partnership/sponsorship presentations to raise awareness of HACK BALTIMORE.