Visuals that explain how a eukaryotic microbe enters the body and destroys tumors. 5-7 slides
- Estado: Closed
- Premio: $260
- Propuestas recibidas: 48
- Ganador: hassanahmad93
Resumen del concurso
Hello, IN 3-5 DAYS, I wish to create visuals that illustrate how a novel cancer therapy works . I know it's very little time but I am interested in "quick and dirty" not "3D glamorous". Here is what I would like for each slide:
1. Anterior whole body view showing tumor sites highlighted (eg. thymus, lung, ovary, skin, omentum and lymph nodes). A syringe injects "therapeutic microbes" into the thigh intramuscularly OR directly into a tumor. The microbes (nucleated cells) find their way and concentrate in the tumors but leave normal tissue alone.
2. Tumor mass view. A generic view of a tumor (a cluster of cancer cells enclosed in a protective Tumor Microenvironment) with the cellular microbes transiting easily this barrier that keeps out the body's normal immune system. As the microbes penetrate the Microenvironment, it weakens its protective shielding from the immune system.
3. Cancer cell view. close up showing membrane and nucleus at least. Endocytosis lapse illustratrion. The cancer cell endocytoses a microbe that has a "master key" to the cell membrane, invaginating it and then by pinocytosis, create a vacuole within the cytoplasm. In those vacuoles, the microbe replicates until it breaks out, fragmenting the cancer cell releasing daughter microbes and also cancer antigens and fragments that are processed by the immune system.
4. Tumor view. a) The microbial lysis is reinforced by T-cells activated by prior release of cancer fragments until the tumor Microenvironment is destroyed, leaving the microbes exposed to the body's immune system. b) Immune cells (T-cells and others) can now move into the tumor that had been weakened by the microbes and "eat" the cancer cells.
5. The immune system then eliminates the free roaming microbes that emerge from the tumor, in a matter of days.
For inspiration, here is a link to a very glossy 3D animation of an oncolytic virus therapy. [login to view URL] There won't be enough time for that level of graphics so if only 2D is possible, that's fine.
Please use royalty-free images if possible such as at Servier Medical Art or Wikicommons. However, if there are images at [login to view URL] that would be very useful, I could set up an account there.
Comentarios del empleador
“He knew the subject matter, carefully read and addressed the project requirements and delivered on time. While others may have proposed graphics more colorful or 3D images, they did not fully grasp my requirements and some graphics overshadowed the message. Hassan provided something in very short time that conveys what I wanted.”
scottliht, United States.