Este proyecto fue completado exitosamente por viquaralam por $35 USD en 4 días.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$30 - $250 USD
Completado En4 días
Descripción del Proyecto
I have two Cloud web sites on a Windows server running [url removed, login to view] that need to be fixed. Both access a MS SQL database for username and password security. Both are supposed to secure the pages within the site through the [url removed, login to view] file and [url removed, login to view] security. One site accesses the user database correctly and produces the dashboard page for an authenticated user correctly. It also gives the appropriate message to an unauthenticated user. However, this site allows access to all pages within the site without proper authentication. Another problem with this site is the program that accesses the MS SQL database for gradebook information is not working. There is something in the database connection statements that is not working properly. The program worked prior to losing and reinstating the database. The other site is a clone of the first site but it does not render the dashboard page for an authenticated user. It instead renders the login page again. It does provide the appropriate message for an unauthenticated user. This site prevents all unauthenticated access to the pages within the site.
This bid consists of the following tasks:
1. Debug the [url removed, login to view] security for the first site to prevent unauthenticated access to the pages within the site. If this problem is not contained in the [url removed, login to view] file and requires additional code for all of the pages of the site, the programmer just needs to provide one working page and the code added and I will add the code to all of the rest of the pages. Because the second site is a clone of the first site and is correctly preventing unauthorized access through the [url removed, login to view] file, it may be of help in problem solving.
2. The gradebook program within the first site needs to be fixed so that it properly accesses the MS SQL database.
3. The second site needs to be fixed so that the dashboard page is produced for an authorized user.
4. The second site needs to be checked to make sure the pages within the site are inaccessible to an unauthorized user.
Each site has a staging site for testing purposes.
I have additional programming needs with the second site once these problems are successfully fixed.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online