I need someone to write a corporate bio for me. The bio will be used on my two websites [url removed, login to view] (presently has a bio that needs changing), [url removed, login to view] (under onstruction) as well as on my LinkedIn
key information about me:
- 31 years old
- attended York University for BAS (bachelor of administrative studies): did not graduate
- attended University of Guelph BCOM (bachelor of commerce): did not graduate
- started working as an office administrator in 2001 for a real estate development comp.
- quickly moved up the ladder and by 2008 I started my own consulting company
"MG Professional Services"
- In 2011 I incorporated MG Professional Services and hired my first employee
- In 2012 I began developing a proprietary software platform for the property mgmt industry ("Simplified Rentals")
- In 2013 I incorporated "Simplified Rentals"
- By 2014 (Jan) I (through my company: MG Professional Services Ltd.) I was providing the following services/functions:
- Accounting and Controllership services
- Project Accounting ($120.0 mil mixed use building)
- Network Administration and IT
- Property Management for 1,000,000.0 sqr ft of commercial / industrial space
- Construction design and supervision services
- In December 2013 I partnered with my father (Chris Giamou) and incorporated a consulting company MCG Consultants Incorporated to actively provide "development consulting services" to real estate developers.
- In Feb 2014 I ventured into the property management market for small to medium residential properties and began signing clients to our "newly defined" mgmt company: Simplified Rentals Incorporated (which was no longer only housing our software platform)
- In 2 1/2 short years (up until Oct 2016) we have been able to sign 71 clients and 129 total units! (single family homes, condos, duplex, truplex: multi family, and condo corps)
- I have successfully obtained designations from IREM and REIC (institute for real estate mgmt and real estate institute of canada) for CRF (certified in real estate finance), ACoM (accredited commercial manager) and ARM (accredited residential manager).
-I have also completed all my courses and had my experience verified and approved for my CPM (certified property manager designation). Pending successful completion of a mgmt skills assessment exam and final report I will obtain this designation before the end of 2016
- I have also registered for the real estate agent licensing program through OREA and the the mortgage agent licensing program through REMIC and expect to obtain those licenses in 2017
-The "SIMPLIFIED RENTALS" software platform is expected to have a "soft" launch in September of 2017 and be available for sale to the public in 2018
- I am presently working (as co-development manager) on a 77 unit residential project in the high park area of toronto (a church repurposing)
21 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $116 para este trabajo.
I am ready to work for you on this project. I assure you of top quality content with cent percent original work. You can go through my profile for samples and portfolio. I look forward to hear from you!