Blogger Outreach/Content Writing Part Time VA
- Estado Cerrado
- Presupuesto $30 - $250 USD
- Total de ofertas 2
Descripción del proyecto
I’m looking for a content marketing and outreach expert for ongoing work creating content and links for a personal crowdfunding website. You must be very familiar with the concept of Personal Crowdfunding (like GoFundMe, not like Kickstarter). Our crowd funding platform is different than others because it’s free - there are no platform fees, and most other sites (like GoFundMe) charge 5%.
Pay would be $150 per week, and include any of the following:
1. Blogger Outreach - we need high DA blogs to write about and link back to either the crowd funding platform itself, or back to specific campaigns when it makes sense. For example, a Travel Blog might write an article about “How To Fund Your Travels” and mention our free crowd funding platform. A local news blogger, on the other hand, might write about a specific story if there is a fundraising campaign in the city they live in that is newsworthy. Your job will be finding opportunities to help inspire bloggers to write about and link to us.
2. Guest Blogging - in some situations, writing the content will be required. You must know how to write articles that are NOT just a bunch of keywords - they should be real, interesting articles that are likely to be shared and appreciated.
3. Articles about crowd funding - these would be articles hosted on our platform, with tips and advice for running successful fundraising campaigns.
4. Link building - this should be absolutely white-hat, and not outsourced. Finding places where it makes sense to link to a crowd funding site (whether it’s in response to a question, a comment on a blog post, or whatever). These should be natural, not just a bunch of links put up that are out of place. If you use any SEO link-building tools without specific permission we will stop working with you - bad links are bad!
You would be in charge of your own schedule and the work that you do - each week we would need a breakdown of what you did. Links to posts online, articles written, links created, etc. Whatever you’ve done, just put it in a report. As long as the work you continue to do is worthwhile, your work will continue!
In order to apply for this role, please provide a short (500 word) article entitled “5 Tips For A Successful Crowdfunding Campaign” - we will NOT use your article unless we hire you. If we do not hire you, we will not use your article and you will not be paid anything from us. We just want an example to make sure that your writing style is what we want AND that you know how to create content about personal crowdfunding.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online