We are a venture-backed startup and are looking for a top-notch PowerPoint expert – someone who both has an eye for design and knows all the intricacies of PowerPoint. We have an immediate need over the next couple days, but for the successful candidate, we would have substantial additional work beyond this request. And if you meet the criteria below, we could easily fill 50+ hours/month with a talented person.
Please only bid/apply if you meet the following criteria:
• Have at least 6 hours available to work on design feedback we provide from 04:00 – 15:00 CET on Saturday 4/22, then another 3-6 hours on Sunday, 4/23, and Monday, 4/23 between 04:00 and 15:00 CET (12-18 hours total over the next 3 days).
• You speak/write good English. Doesn’t need to be perfect, but please do not apply if you have a history of communication challenges with native English speakers.
• You have experience taking conceptual feedback on what a powerpoint page needs to look like plus a solid powerpoint template and can combine that to create outstanding output.
• Have the ability to do minor image edits/touch-ups – don’t need to be an expert in PhotoShop, but enough to be dangerous
• You have portfolio of powerpoint examples you can share that you created
As for what we need done:
• We have an existing core PointPoint template to work off of with brand guidelines, etc.
• We then have a set of pages (~20) which are of varying states – some have imagery and decent formatting, will be relatively simple to drop in to our template. Some are sets of bullet points that will require some more formatting / design work.
• We have a set of high-end images that we’d like to weave in to some of the PowerPoint pages. The template has some images, we’d want to use these pages as a base and drop in these images in the place of the ones in the template (for new pages you create).
• Not 100% necessary, but ideally could add some additional imagery from Getty (thinking we use watermarked images for now, if we like them, we’ll purchase)
Again, if you are really good and deliver for us over the next couple days, you will become our “go to” person for the numerous powerpoint presentations we have upcoming for sales meetings, etc. We would love to find a talented individual in a time zone opposite from ours to collaborate with over the coming months.