Project’s Terms and Conditions
1. Having a "related degree" and "similar/related experience" are necessary. Moreover, writing few sentences regarding to your approach based on the requested task is also important and vital to make you a right candidate. So, underbidding would matter only and only when you’ve got all aforementioned qualifications (related degree + having related/similar experiences of doing such a project before + a brief approach in few sentences as your proposal).
2. Please read the "Project's Technical [url removed, login to view]" completely and carefully, and keep it in mind that all required elements "must be addressed" and represented at your most proficient style.
3. For attempting the project, similar notation and methodology/approach of "Project's Supported Documents"(if there is any) must be followed carefully.
4. Reasonable offers with rational time will be highly considered and appreciated.
5 Deadline: in 1 day and it is not extendable.
6. Please don’t place any bid if you are not sure you can complete the task as requested, by deadline.
7. The attached includes 3 documents: one is in pdf which is "project description" and the other 2 "m files" are sample code that should be used in simulation.
8. Deadline: in 1 day and it is not extendable. (Double Emphasis )
9-Reprt should completely type out in MS WORD.
10. Attached Documents:
[url removed, login to view]
3 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $155 para este trabajo.
Hello, Dear friend. I am expert in matlab, physics, math,... I have a lot of experiences in many fields. I can help you well. Please contact me. Best regards.