I have a small demo project to do in Angular 6 and PhoneGap (not Ionic).
The app should upload pictures to a remote server.
More specifically it is:
1. A demo app, just proof of concept that should work
2. A mobile web app for iOS and Android
3. User takes photos, one after the other, with the camera
a. Using [login to view URL]() or similar
4. Photos uploads to a dummy URL (check 6 below)
5. Local notification display progress
a. Like DropBox, Google Drive upload / download progress notifications
b. quietly without sound and vibration
c. sticky that will be removed only after all photos finished uploading. Should not block the screen
d. Using [login to view URL] or similar
6. The upload should continue in the background, even if the app is closed
a. Using [login to view URL] or similar
7. If the upload cannot continue in the background, e.g., the phone is closed or no internet, the upload should resume automatically when app reopens
8. After each upload finishes, there should be a call to a remote server
The end result should be an upload service written in Angular 6 using PhoneGap/Cordova
This is just a proof of concept.
8 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $184 para este trabajo
Hello, Nice to meet you. I have rich experiences on the development of phonegap. I can upload the photos to the remote server, I would like to work with you for a long time. Best Regards, Tong
Hello I have more than 3+ years exp in mobile application development. I have good experience in phonegap Live app is sensei is coming I can easily fixed Now i am free to start work. Thanks Bharat.P