I'm currently searching for a Digital Content Writer for our a client of ours in the Topeka area.
Our retail client has an immediate need for a Copywriter to join its team on a contract basis. There is the potential to hire on full time. The Digital Content writer will report to the Digital eCommerce Manager and work with the .com web team to create and modify online web copy for catalog and product pages. This person will ultimately ensure web copy is readable, descriptive, persuasive and contains specific terms aligning with target audience segments. These SCO/SEO terms will be provided by the marketing team.
This is a 40 hour per week opportunity.
• 2-4+ years of experience as a content designer
• 1 year of experience writing for the web
• Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
• Retail industry experience is a plus
• Experience or ability to learn how to embed links into body copy using basic JAVA
Is this something you would be willing to explore?
Maggie Davis, MSHR
Sr. Technical Recruiter at Capstone Consulting
[login to view URL]@[login to view URL]