★Creating Sentences and Recordings for a Voice Assistant.★
We are looking for >50 native English speakers to create phrases in English and record themselves reading a set of sentences that we will send you.
For your submission we will pay 4,500 JPY.
There are 2 different types of work in this project.
1. Creating English phrases
You will receive a list of 40 situations.
Your first job is to create 3 ways to say each situation.
eg: When you want to know the time.
1. What time is it?
2. Can you tell me what time it is?
3. What's the time now?
2. Recording Yourself Reading Simple Sentences
The list will be composed of 100 sentences, which you will record using a specified application and submit to us.
In past instances of this project it has taken roughly 10-15 minutes to do the recording.
Participants will be asked to use a specified free application (listed below) with specific settings made.
Instructions for how to set up and verify the settings will be provided.
This is an argent project.
Submissions will be due on March 17th at 18:00 Japanese Standard Time (UTC+9).
*You are responsible for converting that to your local time and ensuring that your submission is made by the deadline.
Late submissions may be rejected even if a contract has been made.
Upon applying, we request that you submit the following information, as well as a trial outlined below:
Age (decade, ie. 30s)
Please follow the following steps to ready for the project.
1) Download the following app from your device's app store:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
2) Upon installing the application, open the app, click on the menu from the top-left corner of the main recording screen, and ensure that the following settings are correct.
Sample rate: 48,000Hz/48kHz
(If you are using an Android phone, these settings may be correct by default, but iPhone users will have to change the sample rate from 44,100Hz/44.1kHz to 48,000Hz/48kHz. In either case, please verify that these settings are correct.)
3) Close the menu to return to the main recording screen.
To complete the file, please follow the following steps
1) Record the sentences in the list. It will probably take less than 20 mins.
*make sure that your voice volume will not reach the max level.
*make sure that you leave 2 secs or more between sentences.
*make sure that you record 50 sentences for each files.
2) When you finish recording.
From the menu on the top right hand corner of the screen, access your saved recordings. Find the recording you have just made, touch the ・・・next to the file, and change the name to your username
3) Share the file to your PC. An easy method is to email it to yourself, but any method to transfer the file is acceptable.
4) Upload the file to your application on freelancer.
If you have any questions, please ask.
There are more clear instruction in words file.
Please read before you start recording.
We're looking forward to receiving your applications!