I have a current website built on the Wordpress platform which is in beta environment which needs to be completed. The entire website needs to be mobile device friendly and be able to scale to mobile phones and tablets.
Things which I would like changed:
1. I would like the current "call to action" search field on the mainpage scrolIing image on the homepage removed and would like the attached similar "call to action" search field with green button added below this mainpage image field on a white section background. Users can then select their application or choose their product type from the dropdown menu's. I will supply the contents for the dropdown menu's. These menu's would then need to link to the relevant pages within our website. These pages would either be html content or .pdf file brochures which must display within the websites window, so users can still navigate the site. Update the homepage section backgrounds starting with white for the call to action field and then the same grey as on the current sections on the page and then white again, alternating between the sections, etc.... On the about us section on the homepage I would like this image to automatically scroll showing different images about what we do.
2. Update the galley image slider, so that users can use the left right arrows to scroll through the images once they have expanded an image. I want the ability to write content about each image once users have expanded the particular image.
3. Update the current contact us page to include and display maps with marker of the office locations.
4. Create a product landing page for all products current and new and then specific product pages for each product. Within these pages I require buttons which link to and open up a videos or product brochures. I have reference sites which show the types of layouts I require.
5. Update the applications page layout across all current applications assisting with adding content and new page structures. Also adding buttons which link to product brochures and videos.
6. Assist with updating and making changes to images, applying transparent backgrounds to images as required, assisting with image design as required, etc...
6. The entire development and UAT must be done on a beta environment of the site which must not to be indexable by Search Engines.
7. Upon completion of the developmental work, the site needs to be switched to the correct domain and made live on the new hosting platform.
8. I would like a "how to" document at the end of the project, which shows all the image resolutions sizes required for the different image areas, how to update content, sliders, etc... with diagrams with linking the area on the website and where in the admin dashboard users go to to update these sections and items.