The activities / checks that I should carry out on the Website that you find at the link [login to view URL] are the following:
1. Define a default size for the post boxes, in order for everyone to have the same size. As you can see in the links [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] currently present different measures according to the lines present in the title of the single post.
2. Check that the site is in compliance with the Privacy and GDPR level.
3. Add photos to enrich the Visual, possibly also from my Instagram account "homebrewingexperience"
4. Check the Contact US page, it's very simple, but I think I do what it has to do, consider whether it would be better to make improvements or not. In the site I have not reported an email in clear to avoid SPAM, better to proceed as I did or enter a dedicated email account for this?
5. I would have some advertising banners to be inserted in the site as a link. This is a simple operation, but I would need to consult with a professional to figure out which to insert and where
6. As a Homebrewer and wanting to attract a large part of them to view the website, I wondered if it would be better to include theme photos rather than classic beer photos, I think I would convey a greater identity, what do you think?
7. About US page (talking about me, better to keep it or to make it become About ME?). If necessary, check if the English text that I wrote does not contain errors
8. Put the site in HTTPS (I'm a systems engineer, at BackEnd level I can make any support)
9. SEO part. Index the website on search engines
10. Integrate payment using VISA on E-Commerce
11. As you can see every POST and connected to an external link, my idea is to search for useful articles and share them with my followers. At the same time, however, I would like to do a regular thing without anyone being able to tell me that I use someone else's articles, for this reason it has been conceived in this way. I will then enter for each new Post a different photo from the one used in the original post and a title / description created by me, I think this can put me in peace, correct? But I would like to enable the post side (on my site) comments, is it possible?
12. Available for advice, new implementations / revisions. I would like to use a professional who can analyze the current project and direct me with his ideas
13. Creation of a new page dedicated to the Discord project where we will organize meetings registered between homebrewers. On this last page, I would insert the title of the event, the date and the time most speaker. Later, if necessary, I would insert the registration link to give users the opportunity to listen in time