Remake the website: www.clinique-privee.ca.
It is a directory of Medical Clinics that is HYPER optimized for search engine.
The structure is fairly simple:
A list of medical services on the left (conditional to having AT LEAST one clinic in the service)
A list of all the cities and regions on the right (conditional to having AT LEAST one clinic in the city / region)
If you click on a medical service on the left, it displays all clinics with that service AND on the right side, it shows all cities / regions with a clinic offering that specific service
If you click on a city / region on the right, it displays all clinics in that city AND on the left side, it shows all medical services with a clinic from that specific city / region
Then, if you click on a clinic, you get on the clinic profile with the logo, the button to Make an appointment, the coordinates (phone number, address, hours of opening etc…) and then further down, you have a map, a description, the list of all the medical services and the language in which it is offered.
This has been created / coded by me in 2012 and it is still working on PHP 5.3 and PostgreSQL. It is a matter of time before it all blows up.
What makes this website so valuable is the ranking on Google. The ranking is phenomenal because I integrated ALL the SEO techniques.
I would like to rebuild this platform from scratch and add a lot of new features:
- Right now it is a Clinic directory, I would like to also ADD a doctor directory that would link the doctor to the clinic
- Doctors would have a profile with their name, specialty, the clinics at which they are working (might be working at multiple clinics)
- URLs need to stay the same because they are hyper optimized
- I would like the clinics to be able to have a login with a dashboard to update their information (not available right now)
- I would like to have an ADMIN panel to manage the clinics, doctors, status (not available right now)
- The website needs to be responsive, extremely fast and hyper clean (in terms of code for SEO)
- For ranking, there needs to be a link to every service, every city (as it is right now) but in a better way graphically
- I have started a new project on Laravel but it is too much work for me to do it with all the businesses I am managing. Would Laravel be the best platform?
- A user needs to be able to manage multiple clinics
- A clinic could be managed by multiple users
- Nothing can be deleted, it can just be “deactivated”
- I want an history/log of actions by users (every add, update needs to be logged somewhere)
- I want to see the time and date a record has been added and the user
- I want to see the date and time a record was updated and the user
- Depending on the price, I would like a clinic to subscribe and select the package, be billed etc…
- I need some spots for banner advertising
- I need tracking of all the appointment that were requested and to register all appointments in the database. An email is sent to the clinic and all appointments should be in the clinic dashboard (once logged in). There should be a appointment manager to add notes to the appointment, to resend the appointment to the clinic or even assign it to a new clinic. Ideally, I would like a clinic to be able in the email directly to "Accept" or "Decline" the appointment.
- I need a job posting section for a clinic to post on its profile and also on the job posting section
Seriously, it is not a very complex and difficult project. With all the framework available on PHP, I think it would be pretty fast and simple to build… I have the MySQL database schema that I will provide but will need to be reviewed.