We are a provider of location-based services and look for an iPhone developer.
This project entails the development of a highly scalable, rich native mobile app for iPhone iOS (>= 3.1) to download, navigate, record, upload rich GPS tracks (incl. POIs).
• Objective C using Cocoa API
• location services
• ad mediation layer
• offline behavior
• background behavior
• pull/push data from/to our server calling our WebService API using SOAP protocol
• two customizations/build targets
• clean, modular, bug-free, well documented code
• well tested, fast and stable
Sections of App:
• Detailed Info
• Personal items
• Mini-Translator (just content, nothing fancy)
Provided by Us:
• detailed requirements documentation
• detailed wireframe
• API documentation
• graphical assets for both customizations
• clear understanding of mobile industry
• Only developers with serious experience writing iPhone apps will be considered. Please name your references, number of development staff and number of administrative staff.
• Seller will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement before we share further project details.
• All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
• No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained and agreed to by us in writing.
• App must be revised and finished by mid-December.
• Timely completion is crucial.
• fully documented code
• compiled customization 1
• compiled customization 2
• compiled customization 3
• 10% paid upon completion of development discussions (requirements documentation, wireframe, API)
• 20% paid upon submission of a first review with full functionality
• 20% paid upon dev completion
• 20% paid upon first acceptance tests (bug fixing)
• 20% paid upon project completion (both customizations accepted by Apple and live in iTunes)
• 10% paid one month after app went live and it shows no bugs.
If you have any questions please ask. Please work through the main requirements and make sure you have the necessary skills and knowledge. Please reply to the requirements and questions in the description above. Thank you!
We are looking for a long-term development relation & forward to your bids.