Following are the details you will need to know.
The website will be an eCommerce website for a shop that sells custom created, hand made, blown glass smoking pipes (modern hooka and smoking pipes).
The main feature of the site will be a flash based tool that will allow the user to build their own smoking pipe. (This is already being done by some body else and is almost ready.) We require your services ONLY for designing the site design/layout.
- The site will have a brochure + eCommerce kind of look.
- The theme for the site should be a party/night-club look with a bit of ciggarette smoke (probably flash animated) floating across the page.
- You can use any decent and sober colour combination which you feel is best. We have no specific choice of color as long as it looks appealing.
- We will provide you with the logo. (It is still under development but a beta version of the logo is attached.)
The website will include the following sections.
- User Registration
- Login (will be on the left or right panel of the page)
- Demo (how the tool works)
- Online Store (Gallery / Brochure / Shopping Cart)
- About Us
- Contact Us
Some sites that sell hand made, blown glass smoking pipes are... [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]].
This website looks decent.
<[url removed, login to view]>
But we want our website to follow a theme we mentioned above.
We will require 1 main page and 1 inner page but if you can create the other pages as well, we will be obliged.
We require the web design with HTML and CSS.
Attached files include:
- The logo (beta version - first cut).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Mar 12, 2007 9:45:44 AM:
We will select a designer within the next 2 days.
All version of Microsoft Windows