Let's create code poetry :) If you are a creative, personable developer ANYWHERE in the world who wants to be a part of some cool, challenging projects, please get in touch.
I like modular, agile development where we prepare clear specs together to get MVPs to market. Let's target unique market niches and experiment with novel monetization and promotion strategies together.
Here's the big thing I need in a developer. Ability to utilize preexisting codebases (e.g., GitHub) whenever possible, as well as themes/plugins, art assets, purchasable solutions, or other ways to jumpstart development by spending a small one-time or monthly fee to save hundreds of hours of work.
In other words, no need to own a Pinto when we can rent a Porsche, right? ;) You may be familiar with ThemeForest, commerical WordPress themes (WooThemes, Genesis, Etc.), WPMUDEV, Twitter Bootstrap, and the numerous other sites out there that we can tap for resources.
I have a web app that is currently 80% done, but it's lacking some of the above and I honestly don't want to spec things out further when the project competitors that could be looked at who are doing the same thing. The current code is in CodeIgnitor, though it's PHP that also can work in WordPress with a little tweaking. Code commenting is supposed to have been very good.
Let's talk about a few of the projects I have in mind for the future and the technology we can use.
First, project-wise, here are some things I am pursuing:
(1) Niche price comparison sites (2) Unique web directory sites (3) SaaS web applications
If selected, the first project you'll be working on is in the price comparison niche, specifically related to textbooks. Here's a GORGEOUS example: www.slugbooks.com.
When it comes to technology, you are the expert, but here is what I have in mind:
(1) Extensive use of APIs (datafeed, aggregator, etc.) to obtain real-time data and communicate or coordinate with other APIs (and utilizing programmer speak like REST, XML, JSON, etc.)
(2) Some specific APIs are already in mind, but one will be the Amazon API to utilize their product catalog data for some projects
(3) Leaning towards LAMP (PHP/MySQL), PHP frameworks like CodeIgnitor and others, and maybe utilizing WordPress at times to leverage their plugin catalog, obtain themes/frameworks to jumpstart visuals, and take advantage of better out of the box SEO structure
(4) Utilizing databases as well as API data to create auto-scaling sites where new pages are created automatically and marked up for SEO and user functionality, as well as maintaining site stability and user value creation
(5) SUPER IMPORTANT: Experience just beyond the back-end programming parts of a website. Tied in with my above comment regarding utilizing external resources, I've read about programmers on HackerNews and other sites who are able to create a web app on their own since things like front end design and other site elements are available at reasonable, even free, rates. I really want to work with someone who can "go with it" when it comes to my projects, meaning that they don't have to wait for specifics from me since they know what they're doing. It'd be great if you've built a web app or just something cool online that you can share with me.
In closing, if you have a familiarity or interest with any of the above, let's talk. In your cover letter, discuss your experiences and talents as they relates to the areas mentioned above.
MEGA SUPER IMPORTANT! I hate to do this, but I need to check for bots. At the START of your message, please include the code phrase "MY FAVORITE WEB APP IS..." and finish it with the name of your favorite web app along with why you like it. Maybe it can even be one of your own :)
15 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $25/hora para este trabajo
Need more detail,can we discuss this,to know more detail,check Private Message. We have a team of professionals,they have more than 11 year of experience,so we can manage this work and will give you quality solution
Hello sir, i have reviewed your "code poetry" and i founded it very interesting. I would like to work with you. Please take this trouble to check your PM for details sir. Thank You.
We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details further. w w w . so lv e r . i o