Build a Website
Este proyecto recibió 29 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de $279 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de Proyecto$30 - $250 USD
Descripción del Proyecto
Require a fresh PHP and MySql based website for employee/worker management. Mobile optimized website is a must.
* Separate logins for admin and operator. (about required level of access)
* Create labor/employees profiles with photo and different scanned documents.
* Facility to easily update details as and when required.
* Take attendance in a quick and easy manner and calculate pending wages/salary at any moment.
I am a private contractor and people come and go very often. Also, the rates/wages for same employee/labor/contractor might change in between the work. This should be handled in a smart way. I don't want any change in current rate to affect past records generated on basis of previous rate.
Another issue is that my men keep demanding partial payments and when working with 50+ people it becomes hard to keep track of things. I want a separate section for partial payments to feed the amounts I pay on work site. I want a quiick and easy way to (search box with autofill) to record payments I make.
* Need not to say that attendenced and payments must be debited and credited accordingly for each employee.
Also, I work on multiple projects and sites at a time. This means a worker from site 1 might stary working on site 2 or on site 4 on next day. I also want to record this information while taking attendance. So that I could calculate my cost per site.
Another requirement is regarding stuff I order(Paid/Unpaid) on site. I definitely want a module that could record expenditures I make on site and calculate the total cost per site.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online