- Project design and files will be included in a PSD with instructions, you will need to be able to export images
- 7 Pages need to be programmed, 7 other pages are project views and will use the same template.
- All content must be editable by user in the backend via Advanced Custom Fields plugin (Honestly I find that this speeds development up instead of us having to hardcode any content in.)
- Contact forms will leverage Gravity Forms plugin
- Website should be fully responsive
- Conditional logic will be needed for project pages (if an image/title is put in place display area, if not then hide area)
- We will need to make use of a slider (Bootstrap carousel will be fine)
- Leverage Bootstrap for front end framework
I will be able to provide all the plugins so no problem there, additionally I am readily available to be able to answer questions or offer thoughts should they be asked of me!
Overall this project is not particularly difficult in terms of programming logic, it will require an enthusiastic front end developer with a passion for slick interfaces, responsive design and attention to detail. Backend logic is largely dependent on when working with Advanced Custom Fields which is super simple and they have great documentation.
[url removed, login to view] won't allow me to upload the entire PSD, so these screenshots are low resolution. You will have a PSD to work off of however with specific instructions included for certain parts (that is what the red text is).
Relevant Links -
Advanced Custom Fields Documentation:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] Less
97 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $1560 para este trabajo.
Project: Custom Wordpress Website Development Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer
Hi, we have read through your requirements. We can start your project immediately. Please check our profile [url removed, login to view] and be free to contact us if any questions. Regards,