We have used RoR to build web apps in the past, and I am curious to see how Django works. I would like to build an app that uses the newest version of the technologies listed below. This does not have to be a 'pretty' website, it just needs to show Django functionality and best practices for desired functionality as listed in this description.
- sqlite/mysql or postgresql
to build a basic website that does each of the following
- uses at least one database table (any table name can be used with a few example columns)
- perform CRUD functionality for this table to see how it works
- when a user adds or updates a record, it should redirect to the record's details (CRUD basics)
- list the table's records (with edit/delete buttons - it would be cool to see paging, too!)
- basic authentication using a database table (no fancy password resets or other operations needed, just encrypted password and username)
here are a few more things to note about this simple project
- it doesn't have to be pretty, I asked to use Bootstrap to see where css will go in the site and how it will be used (seriously, this is not about having a pretty site, I am only concerned with functionality)
- no testing is needed. I know Django has testing frameworks, but it's not needed here
- I would like to see how to use Sqlite in development and MySQL or PostgresQL in production
22 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $182 para este trabajo
Hello! I am a python developer. I looked at your project and it seems interesting. I have all necessary skills required for this project. Ping me to discuss in detail.
I read your description and I think that you want to know the flow of develop a Django application with Mysql Database , I can help you in this project , if you wish you can send a message
Hi, I'm new to freelancer.com. Recently I did a project where we implemented a web application using django as webframework. In this project Iwe used most functionalities you listed. Feel free to contact me.