Mình đang cần tìm 1 freelancer giỏi để làm lại site wordpress cho 1 công ty lớn về công nghệ.
1 tuần chỉ cần qua công ty ở Thanh Xuân (Hà Nội) 1-2 lần để trao đổi công việc với sếp (có cả sếp nước ngoài). Còn lại thì làm tại nhà.
YÊU CẦU CỤ THỂ NHƯ SAU:
Strong written and oral communication skills in English & Vietnamese
- Develop new user-facing features as required by business goals that are effective across desktop and mobile platforms
- Optimize website for maximum speed, scalability, and security
- Use and manage plugins effectively, and provide recommendations as needed
- Oversee release management including staging and production sites
- Build and maintain an automated test suite
- Use WordPress capabilities to the fullest to maximize team efficiency and consistency of UX/UI
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in design, QA, marketing, and product to reach business goals in a timely manner
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, including database queries, Advanced Custom Fields, plugins, etc.
- Expert knowledge of WooCommerce
- Strong background in programming and markup languages (PHP, XHTML, CSS, and JS)
- Experience with front-end automated testing frameworks such as Selenium or CasperJS
- Proficient understanding of client-side scripting and JS frameworks, especially jQuery
- Experience with SDLC in WordPress; dev, staging, and live site management
- Experience with mobile and responsive web design
- Proficiency with git
- Experience working on production sites with regular traffic
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or Digital Ocean
- SEO knowledge
- Google Analytics experience
- Braintree experience
- MySQL experience
Xem full JD tại: [login to view URL]
15 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de ₫28667248 para este trabajo
Planning your answer in advance allows you to state your answer clearly and with confidence. The words you use and the tone of your voice are both important to conveying a confident message.