We are creating a secure platform in WordPress for companies to organize their employee information. And we are looking to partner with an expert WordPress developer, or possibly a team, in order to achieve the following:
1. Once a new user is created in WordPress a bucket needs to be added to Amazon S3 which is unique for that user.
2. There will be a form on the website where the user will upload files, once a PDF is uploaded it needs to be ENCRYPTED FIRST - and then sent over to Amazon S3 to the bucket which was created programatically in step 1 for that user.
3. Then through WordPress an admin will need to see that a PDF has been uploaded from a user which needs approval. (example: [url removed, login to view])
4. The admin will then see a screen which displays the PDF and gives them an option of Approve or Deny. (The PDF will need to be pulled from Amazon S3, Decrypted, and embedded on the screen) (Example of PDF approval / deny screen: [url removed, login to view])
5. Then when the admin selects Approve it will then be shown as approved on both the admin and user side.
In order to apply to the project:
You must be EXTREMELY skilled with:
3. Working with Amazon S3 API
4. Advanced WordPress
** If you have worked with any HIPAA Compliant projects, then mention this as this is a huge plus **
When applying, please let us know what your experience is, what you feel the challenges would be, what questions you have, and why you're the best person to work with us on this project.
Also, we assume that we can create a bucket when a user is created, push files, and pull files to Amazon S3 - please confirm if you have experience or more knowledge of the capabilities.