WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: A smart, skilled, enthusiastic lead generator! Help us find prospects who have a need for the services offered by our digital agency, Still River Creative: [url removed, login to view]
^ Note: It's safe to click this link. We are an established company founded in 2008. Google us or see our Facebook page and Twitter accounts.
Qualities needed for this remote freelance position: Top-notch English speaking and writing skills. Excellent listening skills. Smooth, professional style and demeanor. Detailed follow-up. Also useful: Knowledge of marketing, digital workflows and production and related disciplines.
• This is not high-pressure sales. It is using your intelligence and old-fashioned smarts to reach decision-makers, then piquing their interest so they want to learn more about our agency.
• This individual will be expected to locate prospects who have a need for the services we offer, and then qualify them by:
- giving them the right info to get them interested
- weeding out low-budget prospects or those who are shopping on price only
- eliminating prospects requesting extensive advance work such as RFP/RFQ cattle calls
We have an excellent story to tell and real value to offer prospects. Our existing website does a very good job of conveying who we are and what we do — it's a ready-to-use sales tool. Prospect profiles and suggested industries to target will be provided. We will provide a variety of add'l support materials and as much advance telephone discussion as you need to get excited about selling Still River Creative. It's your job to figure out how and where to find sales leads to follow up on — email, telephone, LinkedIn, whatever works for you.
To learn more about this remote freelance position, please see our info page at: [url removed, login to view] Note: It's safe to click this link. You may verify us via Google us or check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
• We did not think it was necessary to Ask Freelancers a Screening Question as suggested by Freelancer.com. However the questions under consideration included the following, which you may answer (or not) as you see fit:
- How good are you at getting past gatekeepers to reach decision makers?
- What challenging part of this job are you most experienced in?
- Which part of this project do you think will take the most time?
- What past project or job have you had that is most similar to this one and why?
- One approach to contracting with a lead generation specialist is: A portion of your compensation is dependent on your success. What are your thoughts about this?
Founded January 1, 2008 by former advertising copywriter Charles Moore, Still River Creative is a unique digital agency, a solid company you can be confident about working with. Thank you for your interest.