eyefactive provides the first B2B app marketplace with customizable touchscreen software for interactive signage at point of sale, information, entertainment and collaboration. Our software can be used on any interactive touch screen, table, kiosk, video wall or shop window. We are looking to grow our app platform internationally and to establish new business connections with customers and partners.
More information: [login to view URL]
YOUR TASKS & GOALS
• Understand the main concept, features and benefits of our app platform
• Generate and evaluate leads as potential customers and/or partners
• Contact leads directly (email/telephone) to market the benefits and evaluate potential business opportunities
LEAD TARGET GROUPS
• Customers using interactive touchscreens at point of sale, trade shows, events, museums, banks, hotels, …
• Partners using our software to provide solutions for their end customers: Advertising agencies, consulting agencies, creatives, freelancers, …
• Fluent in Japanese
• Good English skills
• Experienced in lead generation, sales, business development and/or telemarketing
• Affinity for high-end technology and innovations
Looking forward to working with you!
What has been successfully established for smartphones and tablets, eyefactive brings to large-scale professional touchscreens: the world's first specialized interactive signage app platform, a whole new eco-system with customizable touchscreen apps, intuitive content management software and an extensive online app marketplace.
Based on eyefactive’s award-winning multiuser software technology, innovative apps empower any large multitouch display to be operated by multiple users simultaneously. Interactive apps on large-scale touchscreens can be controlled with simple touch gestures in the most intuitive way – as commonly known from smartphones & tablets. Furthermore, even objects can be recognized by displays to open respective additional information on the screen immediately!
WHAT IS INTERACTIVE DIGITAL SIGNAGE?
Interactive signage constitutes the next evolutionary step of interactive marketing in public spaces, also known as interactive digital out-of-home (DOOH). While at present non-interactive display installations are able to centrally manage digital content via the internet, interactive signage is already a step ahead by involving the user in the marketing process. According to learning theory we can recall information better the more senses are being involved and addressed. Thus, an interactive digital signage installation convey a message way more effectively than any conventional passive digital signage solution ever could. The combination of touchscreen hardware and software offers unlimited possibilities for innovative marketing at point of sale, information & entertainment.
I am a Canadian living in Japan who speaks fluent Japanese. As you may notice in my profile I come from a tech background so I know how to speak about tech with Japanese.