Looking for a web designer/developer contractor with familiarity with [url removed, login to view] development environment to customize an existing WordPress theme, structure CMS for product catalog section ,populate site with content, and take the site to launch.
SPARK+ ([url removed, login to view]) is building a product catalog website and has acquired a WordPress theme that covers much of the page structure and the look and feel. See: [url removed, login to view]
> We will identify one content layout style under PORTFOLIO to re-purpose it to showcase our products, and duplicate the structure in order to house the various product categories we have.
> Each category contains 10-30 products. One level down from there, product details page will present the given product with multiple images, and sometimes videos, along with text descriptions.
> Aside from this product catalog section, the site will have three other pages (ABOUT US, CONTACT, FAIRS) in a simple scroll-only layout, with light content text & images. Page design and content for this section will be provided upon contract.
It is NOT AN E-COMMERCE SITE; it is a catalog with rich information about products.
There are a few additional features the site will require outside of what is already built into this above template, and the contractor will implement the below through WordPress plug-in’s and/or light coding:
- Make the product image area larger
- Plug in “Click image to enlarge” feature and “Print Page” icon (reference point: [url removed, login to view])
- Make CMS product posting entry form to accommodate both photos & videos for a given product
- Add alt tag fields to product posting form for images
- Place “Search site” box
- Admin log-in for in-browser editing so that shop manager can enter, save, publish/un-publish product info frequently at the shop or while on the road
- Place 2-3 social media plug-ins ( to be determined)
- Implement plug in that allows web admin to freely change order of product posting (reference point: [url removed, login to view])
To be readily provided at contract kick-off are: site map, requirements document, briefing, design assets, product categories, product info (text & images).
Timing: 1 month (Nov 1-30)
Fees: Designers-developers interested in this project, please respond to with your fee requirement and links to your previous WordPress projects showing site features similar to or matching the above.