Modification of Appointment Booking Pro -> Google Calendar
Este proyecto recibió 1 ofertas de freelancers talentosos con una oferta promedio de $250 USD.Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
Presupuesto de ProyectoN/A
Descripción del Proyecto
I'm using Appointment Booking Pro [url removed, login to view] on my website. I would like to have a synchronzation between ABPro and Google Calendar. The resources, that can be booked by the system, are using Google Calendar for their appointments and "Book-Offs".
ABPro can add new bookings to Google Calendar and remove the booking if it is cancelled, but not to read the appointments from Google.
The Google feed has to be read (and made as Book-offs):
- when the Resource Admin is logged in
- before the "GAD" booking screen is diplayed
I would like to have a modification of ABPro that will:
- before the Google feed will be read, the function will delete all Book-offs for the specific resource and then insert the Google feed (see steps below)
- read the resource's Google Calendar feed
- Check the appointments in the Google feed for option "Entire day". This is actually also an option in ABPro, so this has to be activated in ABPro if so.
- make "Book-offs" for that resource of the appointments in the resource's Google feed
(Appointments inserted to the Google Calendar by ABPro will not be made as a Book-off. This can be excluded by the "Google Event ID" given to each appointment)
- The Book-off that will be inserted into the MYSQL-DB gets the description "bezet"
Further I would like to know what it will cost extra to let ABPro also insert/delete/edit the appointments into a Google Calendar for the Resource Admin (this is a Joomla User). ABPro now only inserts/edits/deletes the appointments into the DB for Resource Admins.
Buscando hacer algo de dinero?
- Establece tu presupuesto y período de tiempo
- Describe tu propuesta
- Consigue pago por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online