We are creating a platform to provide the creative industry to be able to network, promote and receive entertainment industry news through our platform and other various online channels. (We do not promote or report on gossip news. We only report on industry news in the arts, entertainment, and creative fields).
We are looking for experienced content writer freelancer to attract and interact our audience online by writing great content that is shareable, enabling our audience to review the latest information in the industry, how to’s, great insights within entertainment industry etc. Content will be on a range of genres and creative industries: music, film, dance, theatre, tv show, art and creative industries
Your responsibilities for producing relevant and shareable content
• Write, generate and edit, shareable content (original content that builds meaningful exposure to encourage our audience to take action by sharing, liking and commenting
• Knowledge of social media channels
• Proven work experience in social media, content writing or related field
• Research, writing, spelling, grammar, edit and proofing all levels of copy including headlines and body copy, for all online, offline and internal needs.
• Ability to adapt style and tone of voice to suite a range of different genre’s and industries.
• Article Writing Related To Creative Industries
• Blog Writing
• Social Media Posts On Our Social Channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
• Proof Reading and Editing
You will be writing social posts for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin along with writing articles e.g. how to’s, insights, film reviews, techniques etc
All articles must be well researched, original and informative. Deadlines are important. Requirements also include; strong grammar, spelling, punctuation and word usage skills. A journalistic (facts) writing style will be used for the type of content we are publishing.
Please note that the budget is between $50 to $150 USD for 20 Articles per month - Ongoing Work.
We are looking to develop long-term relationships as our need for qualified and productive journalist/Pr will be required as per project requirements.
Candidates are only considered that have experience in entertainment journalism.
Please be advised that an NDA is required to be signed.
All short-listed freelance candidates will be contacted in the next few days, to arrange a Skype chat.
Please provide details of freelance entertainment projects you have previously worked on.