We are working on a Microsoft .Net project. The architecture and design is in place and few pages have been developed. The project is separated in 3 layers, UI layer, Business Access Layer (BAL), Database Access Layer (DAL). All the Business logic is written in BAL, database access is in DAL. UI layer does not have any SQL statement. We use Master Page and AJAX.
You will get the html page and CSS from the UI designer and then using those pages will have to either create the master page or implement that master page in other aspx pages as required. You will be creating approximately 30 aspx (VB .Net) pages and necessary class modules and stored procedures required to support the aspx pages. The pages complexity can range from simple to high.
We currently have an error handling routine but I am expecting this person to improve the existing error handling module. You should have experience implementing error handling on a large scale project.
We are looking for someone to do the following at a minimum.
• Should be able to work with minimal guidance.
• Very good understanding of Microsoft .Net.
• Implement the layout/template in the Master Page and then use that Master Page in other pages.
• Write business logic in the Class modules.
• Write SQL Server 2008 stored procedures to be used by the DAL layer. Ability to create tables and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008. You will be provided the script for creating tables.
• Knowledge of IIS.
• Ability to create reports, graphs using .NET and Crystal Reports.
• Write Web Services.
• Knowledge of WCF.
• Ability to create any menu styles as per design requirements.
• Ability to design and implement a very good error handling routine.
• Experience integrating with SMS server.
• Experience integrating with Payment gateway.